REVOLT is a platform for the culture, and it is my mission to make sure we are always working with content creators who are at the top of their game,” said REVOLT Chairman Sean Combs today. “N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN have created a franchise brand with ‘Drink Champs' and we are honored to welcome them, and their number one hip-hip podcast, to the REVOLT family.
- Chris Brown Releases Indigo (Extended) Featuring 10 New Tracks
- Dope! Alicia Keys Covers Post Malone At iHeart Music Festival
- Postmates Driver Is “Humiliated” And “Terrified” After Being Publicly Accused Of Food Theft By Lizzo
- Chance the Rapper signs with UTA for representation
- Meek Mill’s Gun Case Thrown Out, “I’m Not on Probation and I Am Not a Felon”