On the philanthropy side of things Fabolous and his foundation A Fabolous Way, recently wrapped up the hugely successful 3 Kings Coat Drive, reportedly collecting over 100,000 pieces of clothing for the less fortunate. It’s good to see all these artist doing things like this, I was starting to get tired of that old argument of Hip Hop artists just cooning and not giving back.
- Chris Brown Releases Indigo (Extended) Featuring 10 New Tracks
- Dope! Alicia Keys Covers Post Malone At iHeart Music Festival
- Postmates Driver Is “Humiliated” And “Terrified” After Being Publicly Accused Of Food Theft By Lizzo
- Chance the Rapper signs with UTA for representation
- Meek Mill’s Gun Case Thrown Out, “I’m Not on Probation and I Am Not a Felon”